Post-bac programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

arizona87

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am looking for some advice if anyone can help me out.

I graduated in May 2010 with a BS in Physiology and minors in chemistry and business from The University of Arizona. I had a lot of EC's, research, and great letters of rec.

I am applying for the Fall 2012 class, but judging by the stats they list it looks like I won't get in. What program would you suggest I try to apply for post-bac? I am looking for a program that really guarantees something if I am going to drop a lot of money to take it.

Thank you and any advice is greatly appreciated,

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:

I graduated in May 2010 with a BS in Physiology and minors in chemistry and business from The University of Arizona. I had around a 3.4 GPA and a 3.2 science GPA. I had a lot of EC's, research, and great letters of rec. I got a 25Q on my MCAT, 9P, 9B, 7V.

I am applying for the Fall 2012 class, but judging by the stats they list it looks like I won't get in. What program would you suggest I try to apply for post-bac? I am looking for a program that really guarantees something if I am going to drop a lot of money to take it.

Temple has a program with guranteed acceptance, but they require 30+ MCAT. I would retake the MCAT and apply to high linkage programs like EVMS.

I graduated in May 2010 with a BS in Physiology and minors in chemistry and business from The University of Arizona. I had around a 3.4 GPA and a 3.2 science GPA. I had a lot of EC's, research, and great letters of rec. I got a 25Q on my MCAT, 9P, 9B, 7V.

I don't recall the number they cutoff the MCAT at, but you may qualify for U of Toledo's, which has a very high linkage, and guarantees and interview