post bac question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sdeng1128

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
i dont know where else to ask this question but i remeber a while back when i was looking at medical schools a special type of post bac program stood out to me, that is if you complete it with some criterias, you are guaranteed an interview with that linked medical school, i remeber atleast 1 school had it but i forgot which, any one know a post bach program like that? it could be for MD or DO.

Members don't see this ad.

i dont know where else to ask this question but i remeber a while back when i was looking at medical schools a special type of post bac program stood out to me, that is if you complete it with some criterias, you are guaranteed an interview with that linked medical school, i remeber atleast 1 school had it but i forgot which, any one know a post bach program like that? it could be for MD or DO.
Lmu and touro New York have guaranteed acceptance as well with 3.5ish in there programs. I am sure there are more just the one’s I know of

Members don't see this ad :)
I believe MU-COM also has a master’s program deal where if you have a certain GPA and MCAT score you receive a guaranteed interview as well.

EDIT - Yes they do if you have a 3.5 and minimum MCAT of 497.

PCOM Biomed program as criteria to meet for a guaranteed interview. Can not remember the numbers enough to quote them but I do know they typically interview Biomeds in February after midterm exam results are in and you need to keep up that criteria to the finals to keep your seat.

Reactions: 1 user
LECOM
EVMS as well.

LECOMs is now a masters program but still the same idea - highly recommend