post bac question

Started by joseclar
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

joseclar

New Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I have posted this on the pre dent board also. I am currently working a day job, and have a non science ba, though a do have a year of calc physics. I would like to know if there are any post bac programs that occur at night in the nj/ny area? Also even if it isn a legit post bac program any schools that offer the basic pre dent/pre med courses and labs at night? Thanks.
 
If you want a good informal program Hunter college or City college are good schools and are CHEAP. They have most if not all of the pre reqs at night. I go to the post bacc program at Hunter.Check out the post bacc forum for more info.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I figured the pre ed section was appropriate. Obviously I am very sorry for this terrible offense.

Thanks for the reply I'll look into hunter.
 
Thanks. None of the nj schools offer the night courses, even if it isnt truly a post bac?
 
I dont even need a true post bacc, what I am really looking for is gen chem 1 2 at night this summer. Does that happen anywhere in ny/nj? Thanks.