post bac/ special masters program for me?

Started by scgirl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

scgirl

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Guys,


I was wondering if I can get some opinions...I'm not sure what I should do

I graduated in june 2005 with a 3.6 from UCI and my amcas GPa was a 3.5. My grades from my first 2 years of college were not that great however my second two years I definately did better...averaging a 3.7/3.8 every quarter.

As for the mcat...I got an 28M the second time I took it

I got into the Georgetown SMP program but I was wondering if I should go or not ...is it generally for people that did not do well in their classes or also catered for people that did break a 30 on the mcats? I'm basically wondering if in my situation it will help me get into med school the second time around??

any advice would help!

thanks!