Post Bac Student Chances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BobaBoy

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I am a non-traditional applicant who plans to apply next cycle 2020-2021. I plan on applying solely to DO. I am currently taking a post-bacc. Here are my stats:
undergrad GPA: 2.8
postbac GPA: 3.8
MCAT: 502
will have 4000+ hours of direct patient experience
have 250+ hours of volunteering
many other extracurriculars at the moment

Is there any suggestions or advice you would give me? I am not comfortably retaking the MCAT due to a couple of reasons but if I need to then I would reconsider it.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello Everyone!

I am a non-traditional applicant who plans to apply next cycle 2020-2021. I plan on applying solely to DO. I am currently taking a post-bacc. Here are my stats:

Is there any suggestions or advice you would give me? I am not comfortably retaking the MCAT due to a couple of reasons but if I need to then I would reconsider it.

love boba too
if you keep up that post-bacc GPA, aiming for only DO schools, you probably don't need to retake the mcat

if you can provide specific cGPA sGPA we'd be better able to advise you

Undergrad s GPA 2:75
Postbac sGPA: 3.8 (will and only have been taking science courses)

Thanks for the reply!

Hello Everyone!

You'll be OK for DO with a broad application. Avoid the schools on my Bad Boy list