Post-Bac Timeline???

Started by EarDoc6
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

EarDoc6

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay, so I am a non-traditional student strongly considering applying to a post-bac program. I have questions regarding the timeline of completing the program to beginning medical school.

How long is the program typically? If I am accepted into a Post-Baccalaureate program for the Spring semester, when should I expect to take my MCAT and begin Medical School?

I appreciate any feedback that anyone has to offer!
 
It depends on the program. Some take one year to complete the prereqs, a lot of them are a year actually, and some even offer help in MCAT preparation, and at others, you are on your own.

Is there any specific formal post-bacc you are applying to? It may be worthwhile to look around in the threads of the Postbaccalaureate forum for the institution(s) you are considering, it may already be answered.