Post-bac transcripts after acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ashes2ashes

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I graduated this past May with my BS in Biology and started working full time this summer. I continued to take one evening course during this time, and luckily I was accepted on Dec. 1. I was just wondering, I am required to submit my grades for this one class to AADSAS and the school that accepted me (I did not report the class on my AADSAS) or can I leave it out?

Members don't see this ad.

I graduated this past May with my BS in Biology and started working full time this summer. I continued to take one evening course during this time, and luckily I was accepted on Dec. 1. I was just wondering, I am required to submit my grades for this one class to AADSAS and the school that accepted me (I did not report the class on my AADSAS) or can I leave it out?

i'm not sure which school you were accepted to, but mine stated that offers can be rescinded if there are discrepancies between your application and actual transcripts. i had to send in a letter bc i took an additional class that i had not yet added to the aadsas app online.
it's pretty straight forward though. just update your courses section, submit it and request a new transcript from that school to be sent with your transcript matching form to aadsas.