Post-bac transcripts after acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ashes2ashes

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I graduated this past May with my BS in Biology and started working full time this summer. I continued to take one evening course during this time, and luckily I was accepted on Dec. 1. I was just wondering, I am required to submit my grades for this one class to AADSAS and the school that accepted me (I did not report the class on my AADSAS) or can I leave it out?
 
I graduated this past May with my BS in Biology and started working full time this summer. I continued to take one evening course during this time, and luckily I was accepted on Dec. 1. I was just wondering, I am required to submit my grades for this one class to AADSAS and the school that accepted me (I did not report the class on my AADSAS) or can I leave it out?

i'm not sure which school you were accepted to, but mine stated that offers can be rescinded if there are discrepancies between your application and actual transcripts. i had to send in a letter bc i took an additional class that i had not yet added to the aadsas app online.
it's pretty straight forward though. just update your courses section, submit it and request a new transcript from that school to be sent with your transcript matching form to aadsas.