post-bac transcripts?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nosleep2nite

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven't started my post-bac yet but listed the program and the courses I will be taking on my AACOMAS application. As a result, AACOMAS is automatically asking for transcripts from the university, which is a bit difficult since I haven't started classes yet and will not have grades until December. What did you guys do? I just don't want to slow the process down by having AACOMAS wait for transcripts that I simply don't have.

Do I have to request a transcript exemption and then contact the post-bac program and have them send a letter to AACOMAS?

Thanks.
 
I haven't started my post-bac yet but listed the program and the courses I will be taking on my AACOMAS application. As a result, AACOMAS is automatically asking for transcripts from the university, which is a bit difficult since I haven't started classes yet and will not have grades until December. What did you guys do? I just don't want to slow the process down by having AACOMAS wait for transcripts that I simply don't have.

Do I have to request a transcript exemption and then contact the post-bac program and have them send a letter to AACOMAS?

Thanks.

I have the exact same question...just wondering if you or anyone else has an answer?