Post Bacc at Hunter for Graduate Science Program?

Started by amammal
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

amammal

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hiya

I know this forum is for future doctors, but I am looking at changing careers so have been researching and applying to a couple of post bacc prehealth/premed programs to build a strong science foundation before applying to grad school for biology. I know that it is a normal course of action for students in the CUNY CCNY prehealth program and UC Berkeley's Extension premed program, but I can't find any information pertaining to the students in the post bacc premed program at hunter college.

does anyone know if Hunter would consider an applicant who is looking at advanced sciences rather than med school?

thanks very much!