Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I am a career changer and I am considering Northeast Ohio Medical Univ post bacc pre med program (http://www.neomed.edu/admissions/medicine/csu/post-bacc).
I am in the middle of compiling my application materials but I was hoping that somebody could give me some advice or input about this school and the program.
Has anybody ever applied to this program? Is anybody currently in the program? Any particular item I should consider while applying to this program?
Thanks for your time and opinion.
AH
I am a career changer and I am considering Northeast Ohio Medical Univ post bacc pre med program (http://www.neomed.edu/admissions/medicine/csu/post-bacc).
I am in the middle of compiling my application materials but I was hoping that somebody could give me some advice or input about this school and the program.
Has anybody ever applied to this program? Is anybody currently in the program? Any particular item I should consider while applying to this program?
Thanks for your time and opinion.
AH