Post Bacc Class Selection Help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

theunderachiever

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone-- hope you've all been well.

I was hoping for a little help/insight in picking some courses.

Here's the story: I've been provisionally accepted into the UC Berkeley Health Professions Post Bacc. I'm pleased, and I'm optimistic about taking on the conditions of my acceptance-- 4 science classes with a B or above within the next year. Enrollment starts in a couple weeks.

I've confirmed with the admissions staff that I can take any Bio/Chem/Phys/Math combo to achieve this requirement.

This also means I could do Bio+Bio Lab and Chem+Chem Lab (as an example) to fulfill the same requirement.

Do you guys have any suggestions on a strategy to meet these requirements? 4 lectures, or 2 lectures + 2 labs?

Thanks very much in advance.