Post-bacc classes from multiple schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DaPug

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Would it look strange to ADCOMs if my post-bacc work is from more than one university? I'll be taking classes where I am currently in the spring and summer semesters, but there is a chance I'll move after that. My significant other is finishing her grad program in May and we're hoping to move back to our home state if she can get a job there. I would pick up where left off hopefully without a hitch at a different university. Thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

I was just wondering if it would come across as flighty, having itchy feet, can't stay in one place, etc.

Members don't see this ad :)
Haha, I have 3 different undergrads and 2 different post-bacc's. I'm not worried about it...maybe I should be :scared:!!

Would it look strange to ADCOMs if my post-bacc work is from more than one university? I'll be taking classes where I am currently in the spring and summer semesters, but there is a chance I'll move after that. My significant other is finishing her grad program in May and we're hoping to move back to our home state if she can get a job there. I would pick up where left off hopefully without a hitch at a different university. Thoughts?
I took post-baccalaureate classes at Hunter College in NYC and at Northwestern in Chicago and I applied late in the cycle this summer and have an interview. In addition, my bio series was split up between the two schools. So far so good, so I wouldn't worry about it. Just make sure you are consistent with your grades and do well on the DAT. My fiance and I moved for similar reasons - I think most schools can understand that when you aren't 20 anymore there are a lot more life factors that can affect the path to your destination.