Post-bacc classes in Israel

misterd

May 8, 2010
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone knows of anywhere in Israel where I could take my last 2 post-bacc science classes in English: Orgo and Bio.

I started a post-bacc in Harvard Extensions but would like to stay in Israel to finish.

Bar Ilan University has a really expensive post-bacc, does anyone know of anywhere in the country where I could those 2 classes in English, preferably for cheap?

Bentzi

Aug 27, 2012
  1. Non-Student
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone knows of anywhere in Israel where I could take my last 2 post-bacc science classes in English: Orgo and Bio.

I started a post-bacc in Harvard Extensions but would like to stay in Israel to finish.

Bar Ilan is starting a new English-language postbac premed program next fall (http://www.BarIlanPreMed.com) that's significantly less expensive than comparable programs (and they're giving one student a free ride on tuition). (But it's not starting until August 2013). It's geared for American students who will (likely) be returning to US med schools.

There are also English-language medical schools in Israel that are associated with various schools, like Sackler (http://medicine.tau.ac.il/english/index.php/ny/about) But I don't think they offer the basic organic and bio that you're looking for.

The 'real' Israeli medical schools are unlikely to be helpful--the courses aren't taught in English.

Bentzi

About the Ads
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.