Post-bacc DDS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dan95

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I took bio 2 twice. The first time I got a W the second time I got an F. I'm currently an accounting major and I hate it. Am I eligible to apply to a post bacc program? I've only taken gen chem 1 and chem 2. And have completed them.

Members don't see this ad.

So I took bio 2 twice. The first time I got a W the second time I got an F. I'm currently an accounting major and I hate it. Am I eligible to apply to a post bacc program? I've only taken gen chem 1 and chem 2. And have completed them.

I would think so, as long as your cumulative GPA meet the post bacc programs' requirements (if there is one). I don't think the sole fact that you got W and F will hinder you from getting into a program.

'

why are you deciding on post bac already when you've only done bad in Bio 2?
How is your sGPA right now?

Members don't see this ad :)
Again, why do you keep spamming the forums with the same question but different headlines...

How's your overall and science gpa? You might not need a post bach if those are still alright.

ps: I'm also an accounting major