Post Bacc Dental In Illinois for NON-minority

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Soccerchick10

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know of any PostBacc/Masters programs in Illinois that are for NON-minority students and for those who have already completed pre-dental coursework? I'm debating doing a Post-Bacc or getting a Masters degree...
I'll be graduating this semester and my GPA is a 3.2, sGPA: 2.8. I haven't taken the DAT yet, but I have over 100 hours of dental shadowing experience, work as a Dental assistant, leadership roles in EC, Tons of volunteer hours, but I still feel as though my raw stats are low as far as GPA goes. Can anyone give me some advice??
 
I think Rosalin Franklin University has a Masters program geared for pre-meds and pre-dents. If you are showing an upwards trend in your last few semesters you should be able to get in. I do believe this program requires an MCAT or DAT though. Double check that to be sure.
 
I think Rosalin Franklin University has a Masters program geared for pre-meds and pre-dents. If you are showing an upwards trend in your last few semesters you should be able to get in. I do believe this program requires an MCAT or DAT though. Double check that to be sure.

Okay thank you!