Post Bacc. for *Dental School*?

Started by dut99002
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dut99002

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone or is anyone doing their post baccalaureate program for dental school as opposed to med school? The prereq's are virtually the same, so I assume it could be done, I get the feeling though that the majority of the programs are more geared towards premed students, especially the Goucher/Bryn Mawr/John Hopkin programs. Any insight from anyone who knows would be appreciated. Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Most programs don't differentiate. Bryn Mawr is fine with any pre-professional candidate attending their program.

The only program I know that ONLY permits pre-meds is Goucher.