Post Bacc for Dental

Started by da0717
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

da0717

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I've posted here before but I will add on more: I'm currently an accounting major and I was pre dental in the beginning but then I switched. I'm a senior and I'm having regrets about switching. These are my science requisite stats:

Bio 1: NC (took it as a first semester freshman)
Bio 2: W (first time)
F (Second time)
Gen Chem 1: B (lecture)
A (lab)
Gen Chem 2: B+ (lecture)
B- (lab)
Calculus 1: C (took it as a first semester freshman)

I was a PSYCH major when I was pre dental. These were my grades.
PSYCH 1: B+
PSYCH Stats: B-
PSYCH Child development: B-
PSYCH Adolescence: A+

I also volunteered at a dental office and I volunteered at a hospital in the emergency dept: i have 180 hours.

Do you think I have a shot if I retake all my prereqs(even if I retake it a third time) and can get into NYU dental? (With a post bacc)