Post-bacc for Pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

swaggy25

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I don't have the strongest of applications right now for a good school. What are some good post-bacc programs out there? Do you have any experience with them? Any advice is appreciated.

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Don't waste your money. Pharmacy school admissions are down, and pretty much anyone can get into pharmacy school. (actually being able to graduate and pass the NAPLEX is another matter.) In fact, it seems several schools have extended their deadline to June 1st, because they are still trying to fill the class starting in August. So go ahead and apply, they are desparate and will most likely take you.

I don't have the strongest of applications right now for a good school. What are some good post-bacc programs out there? Do you have any experience with them? Any advice is appreciated.

Thank you

By the PharmCAS system, a post-bacc program will not replace your overall undergraduate GPA. Schools that are potentially interested in you will see an averaged GPA, and they won't even know you did a post-bacc unless they manually dig deeper.

Don't waste your money. Pharmacy school admissions are down, and pretty much anyone can get into pharmacy school. (actually being able to graduate and pass the NAPLEX is another matter.) In fact, it seems several schools have extended their deadline to June 1st, because they are still trying to fill the class starting in August. So go ahead and apply, they are desparate and will most likely take you.

i agree. i applied and got into the best programs late. WSU, Auburn, Univ Colorado, Atlanta , creighton, VCU etc