Post Bacc Help!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docstar22

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys..i was wondering if anyone could offer me some advice on post bac programs!!!?
I am a recent pre-med college graduate.I have taken all my pre-reqs however my MCAT score was not very competitive.What post bacc programs can still help student like me get into med school!?I know most post bacc help those who have not fulfilled all the reqs to get into med school.:(

Members don't see this ad.

You're looking for SMPs, not post-bacs. There are lots and lots of them. However they're generally for people with with low GPAs and high MCATs, not vice-versa. The best thing for a low MCAT, honestly, is just to retake the MCAT and do well on it.

If you really want to do a program like this the only SMP specifally designed for low MCATs is the Drexel MSP program. Also post your grades/MCAT scores for more detailed advice.

You're looking for SMPs, not post-bacs. There are lots and lots of them. However they're generally for people with with low GPAs and high MCATs, not vice-versa. The best thing for a low MCAT, honestly, is just to retake the MCAT and do well on it.

If you really want to do a program like this the only SMP specifally designed for low MCATs is the Drexel MSP program. Also post your grades/MCAT scores for more detailed advice.
i have an overall gpa of 3.5 but science 3.1...my MCAT score was a 20 i definitely cannot apply to med school w this score so my options include a post bacc.i already took a prep course but standardized tests were never my strength...also ive done many internships and have lots of research and volunteer experience.i just have low MCAT:) anyone have any advice!!!!?