Post-Bacc Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vstexas09

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm currently a 3rd year student enrolled at UT Austin, and my Overall GPA is 3.3. Science maybe lower. I am looking to apply to a Post-Bacc program upon graduation, so I can enhance my GPA to be more competitive. I have completed most of the pre-med courses, but could anyone shine light on the details of doing a post-bacc and which programs are available? (Links)

The reason I'm asking is because there seems to be a lot of criteria for these programs. I am not looking to get a masters, but rather, just enhance my GPA. Can anyone provide links to me? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I know that those are all programs for post-bacc, but not all of them are academic enhancers. I'm asking if anyone could shine light on programs for college students just finishing their B.S. degree...

I know that those are all programs for post-bacc, but not all of them are academic enhancers. I'm asking if anyone could shine light on programs for college students just finishing their B.S. degree...

The link I provided for you was just the academic record enhancers.

They clearly state what type of program they are....

Try doing the research and the reading...