Post Bacc in New York

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

premed1983

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

Right now I'm in the biggest career switch of my life. I was pursuing journalism and realized I was not cut out for it. However, in high school, I was in its pre-med program. So it seems I'm going back to my first career choice.

I already researched post bacc programs in New York.

I just need a fair analysis of Hofstra, Adelphi, and Stony Brook programs. (these institutions are great places for me to travel)

I looked into to Columbia and knew that it was not a right fit for me.

I'm trying to find the right one that I can afford financially and it has a strong academic structure.

Thanks