Post-bacc in North Carolina

Started by ncmed
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ncmed

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm currently finishing my MBA at Wake Forest - looking to take a post-bacc program afterwards, but I would like to live/work during the program in Charlotte, NC... any thoughts?
 
Wake's program seems extremely hard to get into...only 10 students and program is for underprivileged? Am I reading into this program wrong?
 
i mean, ultimately it comes down to how confident you are in yourself to getting in the program, if your stats are close to those of the typical wake postbac student, then apply for it, but like me, you have to be open to going out of state. i'm from virginia, and I'll be goign to a postbac somewhere in pennsylvania for sure. i'd also act soon in deciding where to go, even though a lot of schools have a deadline by july, many students apply very early, to get an interview earlier on, that's what I did, I sent mine in early january, and I just had one interview, and am waiting for another. Best of luck!