Post Bacc Lecture and Lab

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jjjjjeeeeefffff

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I was just wondering for those who have taken upper elective classes to raise their GPA through post bacc, did you take the Lab portion of the course also?
I am hoping to take classes at my nearby university and it seems that they offer lecture and lab separately, should i take both? or would taking lecture just be fine?
Also, I am planning to reapply in 2013 and take classes for the whole year, how many classes do you guys think I should take for each quarter? (summer, fall, winter spring)?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey Guys,
I was just wondering for those who have taken upper elective classes to raise their GPA through post bacc, did you take the Lab portion of the course also?
I am hoping to take classes at my nearby university and it seems that they offer lecture and lab separately, should i take both? or would taking lecture just be fine?
Also, I am planning to reapply in 2013 and take classes for the whole year, how many classes do you guys think I should take for each quarter? (summer, fall, winter spring)?

Yes take both. Take between 12 to 15 credits thats around 3 to 4 science classes.

For my Fall Schedule I have been debating between the following:

3 each 3 credit courses
3 each 1 credit labs

or

4 each 3 credit courses

I am not sure if taking 4 different lecture courses is better than taking 3 labs at the same time as 3 other courses. Maybe it is just a toss up and I am over thinking it.

just dont overload yourself to ensure a good semester GPA and to maintain your overall GPA