Quantcast

Post Bacc Lecture and Lab

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jjjjjeeeeefffff

Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Hey Guys,
I was just wondering for those who have taken upper elective classes to raise their GPA through post bacc, did you take the Lab portion of the course also?
I am hoping to take classes at my nearby university and it seems that they offer lecture and lab separately, should i take both? or would taking lecture just be fine?
Also, I am planning to reapply in 2013 and take classes for the whole year, how many classes do you guys think I should take for each quarter? (summer, fall, winter spring)?

Last edited:

wired202808

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I was just wondering for those who have taken upper elective classes to raise their GPA through post bacc, did you take the Lab portion of the course also?
I am hoping to take classes at my nearby university and it seems that they offer lecture and lab separately, should i take both? or would taking lecture just be fine?
Also, I am planning to reapply in 2013 and take classes for the whole year, how many classes do you guys think I should take for each quarter? (summer, fall, winter spring)?

Yes take both. Take between 12 to 15 credits thats around 3 to 4 science classes.

white fang

Removed
Reaction score
For my Fall Schedule I have been debating between the following:

3 each 3 credit courses
3 each 1 credit labs

or

4 each 3 credit courses

I am not sure if taking 4 different lecture courses is better than taking 3 labs at the same time as 3 other courses. Maybe it is just a toss up and I am over thinking it.

wired202808

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
just dont overload yourself to ensure a good semester GPA and to maintain your overall GPA