Post-bacc or ...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dancingdoctor

Dancing since 1985
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was initially planning to do a formal 2 year post-bacc route after graduation next May but I would only obtain 32 credits from this program (the program is part-time).

However, I believe I might need more credits to make a more significant impact on my Undergrad GPAs. (2.66 and 2.14)

So now Im also considering just graduating after my 5th year undergrad (in May) and do 1 additional year of continuing education courses, or staying in undergrad for a 6th year (ah!). Either way, I could take ~ 32 credits in one year span or 64 credits in 2 years span with full-time (as opposed to the 32 credits in *2 year part-time post-bacc).

What about other *full-time formal or non-formal post-bacc programs (taking undergrad and perhaps some upper level coursework)

What about certification programs?😕

I believe Im more apathetic about this than I think.

Ideally, Id like to rebuild the GPA with the most credits possible in the shortest time possible.😳