Post-Bacc Programs at Night NYC Area

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SamiSmiles

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone!

I am new here, but have been keeping up on the posts for a while now.

I was a teacher for a few years. I decided to quit to do a post-bacc. at Stony Brook, but put it off to teach for another year due to money matters. Now, I have am determined to get my courses completed and go to Med. school. My problem is that I want to work at my new 9-5; however, I can't seem to find a school (state school) that has pre-med courses after 5.

I've looked at the course schedules for the summer for Hunter, and CCNY. Everything is smack in the middle of the day. I looked into Purchase, but an employee told me that it is difficult for a 9-5er to get night classes there.

Does anyone know of any in the city/Westchester area?

Thanks
 
I just recently moved to the area and am interested in doing a masters and found that New York Medical College is pretty friendly toward those with a FT job. They also have a SMP but not sure if they have post-bacc hopes this helps.