Post Bacc Programs in Canada???

Started by hijinxx7
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hijinxx7

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What Formal Post Bacc programs are there in Canada?

I plan on taking courses for the next year and have several universities to choose from.

I initially graduated from mechanical engineering at Waterloo and specialized in Biomechanics.

What pre-rec courses should I take if I don't take a formal program? I know for podiatry, it is Biology/Physics/Chemistry/Organic (all 1 year plus lab), and English (1 year).
This is for US schools though.

For Med schools in Canada and US respectively, what are the pre-rec courses that are looked at??

Thanks