Post-bacc programs with linkages to med schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
A

alEXatosu

Can everyone list to the best of their knowledge which programs (Master's or non-masters?) have linkages to med schools, and what those medical schools are??

The only one I know off the top of my head is Finch Medical School.....to their own medical school. Acceptance rate is high if you do well in the program.

Thanks people

Members don't see this ad.

alEXatosu said:
Can everyone list to the best of their knowledge which programs (Master's or non-masters?) have linkages to med schools, and what those medical schools are??

The only one I know off the top of my head is Finch Medical School.....to their own medical school. Acceptance rate is high if you do well in the program.

Thanks people

Why do you want people to do your research for you? A simple search of this forum would provide the answers you need.

Members don't see this ad :)
alEXatosu said:

Thanks people

Nova Southeastern University-Master in Biomedical Science Program

ww.nova.edu

OUCOM has a program that guarantees admission to its school. However, you must apply to the school and be rejected and be an underrepresented minority,

hunter CUNY has a linkage to cornell