Post-Bacc Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LouisianaKID

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I didn't do so well in undergrad and I am looking for a Post-Bacc program to "build up" my GPA. I applied to the University of South Florida and several other Post-Bacc programs in Southern California. Does anyone have any advice about these programs and which would be more beneficial? I am an UR Minority and I know that some schools are focusing on that, but I am not sure which ones. Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

I didn't do so well in undergrad and I am looking for a Post-Bacc program to "build up" my GPA. I applied to the University of South Florida and several other Post-Bacc programs in Southern California. Does anyone have any advice about these programs and which would be more beneficial? I am an UR Minority and I know that some schools are focusing on that, but I am not sure which ones. Thanks!!

UConn...check the link "postbaccalaureate premedical programs" at the top of this page and you can search by the type of program you are interested in. There is an option to search for those programs that cater towards under-represented students in medicine.