Post bacc to optometry?

Started by army0341
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

army0341

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
First off excuse my ignorance.

I am in a postbacc program which fits the admissions requirements for optometry school. Do you think optometry schools would look adversely on a post bacc as opposed to pre-optometry program since I am a non-science major?

I am not 100% which route I plan to take and am just researching all my options.

Thank You In Advance
 
I doubt very much they would look on it with any disfavor, but I'm not an optometry student. There aren't many around here, so you might try asking this question in the optometry forum. Good luck.