Post baccalaureate programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cmcapriolo

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I graduated from WVU in 2015 with a BS biology degree and have been struggling ever since. I will be honest and say my resume is lackluster and GPA was very average in school (2.9 GPA) I have recently been opened up to the idea of graduate school and have been exploring all my options close to me. I have been searching around for post baccalaureate programs for me, I have not taken the GRE or DAT. If anybody knows of any programs anywhere I could fit into that would be very helpful! I know I'm not choosing an easy path but I am most definitely prepared to put in the work, thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I graduated from WVU in 2015 with a BS biology degree and have been struggling ever since. I will be honest and say my resume is lackluster and GPA was very average in school (2.9 GPA) I have recently been opened up to the idea of graduate school and have been exploring all my options close to me. I have been searching around for post baccalaureate programs for me, I have not taken the GRE or DAT. If anybody knows of any programs anywhere I could fit into that would be very helpful! I know I'm not choosing an easy path but I am most definitely prepared to put in the work, thank you!
You may be aware of this, but graduate school and post bacc classes are two separate things. Are you trying to boost your GPA to get into grad school or dental school (you talked about the DAT)?

Reactions: 1 user
Yes I am aware, and that's exactly what I'm looking for! For example I found an M.S. in biomedical sciences at Marshall University that looks like a good fit so I was looking for more programs to apply to so that I can better my journey.

You may be aware of this, but graduate school and post bacc classes are two separate things. Are you trying to boost your GPA to get into grad school or dental school (you talked about the DAT)?
Yes I am aware, and that's exactly what I'm looking for! For example I found an M.S. in biomedical sciences at Marshall University that looks like a good fit so I was looking for more programs to apply to so that I can better my journey.