Post-Baccalaureate?

Started by DocPearl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DocPearl

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am currently in the 2008 cycle but I know that due to a low GPA of 3.14, I will need something more. I got a 18/21/18 on the DAT and I think that this will be OK. From the people that actually took some type of postbac program, what advice do you have? I have seen various programs at different schools. My intentions are to apply to the ones that actually have dental programs. I know that they look at the whole package in an applicant and I know I have all the extra crap that you need from shadowing to EC in school. I have just heard some crappy stories of people getting masters and it not doing much for them. Thanks for any info.