Post Bacs with own cohort classes?

Started by JediMD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JediMD

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm planning to apply to post bac programs next year and am compiling a list of post bac programs. I'm looking for programs that hold classes specifically for just post bac students, not classes taken with other undergrads.
So far, I know of Goucher, Bryn Mawr, and GWU.

I was wondering what other programs offer classes for only post bac students?
 
UPenn also has separate classes for just post bac students. mostly night classes except for summer sessions. You have the option to take undergrad classes if you want but they cost more.