Post Dec. 1 Interview: NOVA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UNCWDentist

Dentist By Thee Sea
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anybody who had a POST Dec.1st Interview @ NOVA has heard anything. I interviewed there on Dec.14th (probably my best interview yet) and was told by the 2 interviewers that I should be able to call at the beginning of Jan. Just wondering if that's correct...

Members don't see this ad.

yups...heard the same thing from them. I think they're waiting for Jan 15th when they will have heard back from all the first round acceptees.

Hey I have my interview at nova on the 10th...if you dont mind could you tell me what kind of questions they asked you guys? i am really nervous!

Members don't see this ad :)
It was probably the best I have "performed" in an interview...really relaxed and just wanted to get to know who I was/where I was from/ and what my goals are.
I interviewed on Dec. 14th was anyone else there at that time?

It was probably the best I have "performed" in an interview...really relaxed and just wanted to get to know who I was/where I was from/ and what my goals are.
I interviewed on Dec. 14th was anyone else there at that time?

I interview on the 12th of Jan., and am stoked to see some sun. Good Luck. I have a good feeling about Nova and am excited to check them out.

I interviewed @ Nova on November 29th but they told me they couldn't tell me anything until the 15th of Jan, when they hear back from everyone else. I was hoping to hear back from them sooner though b/c my deposit for NYU is due that same day. It totally sucks, I don't know what to do :confused:

Oh and does anyone know if its too late to get scholarship offers?