Post-Dec. Interview Club c/o 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

flossy_p

Reaction score
551276D3-FBB2-4EAB-8881-3441722CB242.jpeg

Just going to leave this here in preparation for those of us invited post-dec 2. :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 7 users
does having an invite post december mean were automatically on the waitlist?

Members don't see this ad :)
I have Post Dec Interviews at NYU, Touro and Columbia but received them 3rd week of November.

Does anyone know which schools are likely to give post-december interviews?

Reactions: 1 user
Post december interview with Touro and Rutgers as of now.

Rutgers just offered me interview for Jan 10th. Does anybody know if the chances of a post December interview turning into an acceptance are high, being that since those that attend are extremely serious about entering their specific program over others.

Rutgers just offered me interview for Jan 10th. Does anybody know if the chances of a post December interview turning into an acceptance are high, being that since those that attend are extremely serious about entering their specific program over others.

Hey, can I ask what you're stats are. Also theres a chance of acceptance, but def higher chance of waitlist at this point.

I was accepted to NYU yesterday after Interviewing Dec 6th, also Received an Invite for Interview from BU which I will be turning down.

Reactions: 1 user
I was accepted to NYU yesterday after Interviewing Dec 6th, also Received an Invite for Interview from BU which I will be turning down.
Which one will you be attending