Post Dec- NYU Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PreD

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all
sorry if this has been posted before. I am wondering about the chanses of getting into NYU with a last Jan interview !! Is this going to be for WaitList spot or do they actually admit people that late ?

Also, once you made the interview, is the final desicion for NYU based on the interview or do your stat still play a role ?

Thank you all and Merry Christmas

Members don't see this ad.

If you go the predents.com and look at the 2010 entering class for NYU there were several interviews in late January that end up with an acceptance. Many of the people who had interviews that late are also attending the school. Hope that helps.

I received an Application Complete email from NYU back in September...They just sent me another again yesterday....whats this about??

Members don't see this ad :)
PreD I am also interviewing at NYU in late Jan and was wondering the same thing. Is yours on the 28th? Hope it works out, good luck!

OOoh I hope they do accept post dec people too! my interview is scheduled for the 21st. Does anybody else have their interviews on the same day? Anybody have any recommendations about accommodation, hotels etc. Any type of advice would be appreciated :)

PreD I am also interviewing at NYU in late Jan and was wondering the same thing. Is yours on the 28th? Hope it works out, good luck!

Thanks ma2546

I am on the 24th ( Monday) date. I only had one other interview so I better do good on this one. Best of Luck to you as well, hope we both hear some good news.