Post-December interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

predentaldog28

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are schools not sending out post-December interviews right now until after December 15th? I feel like no one has been hearing for interviews recently and that I’m checking my email for no reason

Members don't see this ad.

Are schools not sending out post-December interviews right now until after December 15th? I feel like no one has been hearing for interviews recently and that I’m checking my email for no reason
Think it depends on the school, if you check the school specific threads people are getting interviews now for Jan/Feb

Reactions: 3 users
I have received post-december invites and have heard others did too from multiple programs

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Yea it’s weird cause I’ve gotten 5 so far but I feel like most of those are middle of the road as far as difficulty getting interviews too.. there were a few that I thought were gimmes but that havnt heard from and then there’s some state program I was hoping to hear back from but I havnt.. but we will see what happens

Reactions: 1 user
I have received post-december invites and have heard others did too from multiple programs
Yeah I’ve heard of people getting post-December interviews, but I’m saying as far as these past two weeks like hearing about them because I feel that a lot of schools are staying silent now until December 15th

Hey gang, second year dental student here. I received the interview invite to my school (UT San Antonio) over the phone late January for the last round of interviews which was in February. I know how you guys feel if your inbox has been quiet but hang in there, if you put in the work and had a decent application you will get in.

Reactions: 2 users
haven't received a single interview yet from any dental school and currently hoping for the best :'(
Stay strong! The cycle is at its middle and because of corona there is gonna be a lot more post December acceptances this year.

Reactions: 2 users