post deleted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't speak for the other schools but I know LMU is awful. Don't go there. Not only will you be poorly trained, but you'll have to struggle just to graduate.

All my LMU friends didn't see patients on their internal medicine rotation. For example. They just shadowed like premed students.
 
Interested to hear everyone's thoughts on KansasCOM. I just finished my interview there and really enjoyed the school. It seems like it would be a great school attend (P/F, good rotation sites, new campus) with the one negative factor being it's a relatively new school.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.