post-exam blues

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoubleOSevenn

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i took the exam on friday and have been feeling like total crap ever since. every morning i wake up thinking about the dumb mistakes i made on the exam. and there were several. those combined with the q's i felt were out of left field, have left me with the most intense waves of nausea. i know i'm in the minority because lately it seems like everyone who has taken the test walks out thinking- hey it wasn't bad. and yeah some parts weren't but it just sucks when you make dumb mistakes on those parts!!!

just thought i'd vent for a minute.

Members don't see this ad.

i took the exam on friday and have been feeling like total crap ever since. every morning i wake up thinking about the dumb mistakes i made on the exam. and there were several. those combined with the q's i felt were out of left field, have left me with the most intense waves of nausea. i know i'm in the minority because lately it seems like everyone who has taken the test walks out thinking- hey it wasn't bad. and yeah some parts weren't but it just sucks when you make dumb mistakes on those parts!!!

just thought i'd vent for a minute.

i felt the exact same way the first few days after the exam. i didnt think the exam was hard but i think i may have made stupid mistakes that'll come back to bite me in the a$$. after the first few days i started feelin a bit better mostly because i was blocking out the exam. even know when i think abt it a nauseating wave passes over me
so no you're not alone

How long does it take to get your score back? Is it online/email/snail-mail?