Post fellowship jobs opportunities

Started by dramw
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dramw

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone. I will be graduating from stroke fellowship this year and already signed a 7on/7off job at a local hospital. How many of you do the same WITH tele on the side? Do you think it’s doable or should I look into just resting on my 7 off? Yes I’d like to make a little more money but don’t want to work nonstop. Also, do you know of any companies that do tele stroke only ( not tele general neurology ). I spoke with a couple companies and both had minimum 8 shifts ( tele general neurology ) per month.

Thank you in advance.
 
Last edited: