Post graduate specialization

Started by Cadabra
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Cadabra

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone. I am a 5th year medical student in Ukraine. I will be graduating next year in June and am finding it hard to decide where next I should head to further my studies as am planning to do specialization after in internal medicine ( Nephrology or gastro) . Can someone please explain to me about post graduate specialties in Uk, New Zealand,Australia or Norway please . Am only fluent in English , can't speak or understand any other language apart from it. I also heard that Germany is also good.