Post Hardin-Simmons Int.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

James Basque

jimbo3434
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Howdy,


I am creating this forum to zone in and focus on those who have had an interview with Hardin-Simmons and have gotten accepted and who are awaiting results. I am one who has had an interview on Oct. 11th and have not heard anything yet. I know some letters of acceptances have gone out. Please share your expereinces with Hardin-Simmons here.
 
I was in the first interview group in September and I havnt gotten any notices on acceptance or rejections since. I know they'll make all final decisions in December. I know a couple ppl on here have gotten accepted already though.