Post Here :)

Started by DrRae
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrRae

DrRae
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,
I'm sitting here trying to come up with more threads so I have something here to read when I need a study break (Pretty sad, I know). So help me out.
let's get to know each other better. If you want, post the information below and let's get some posts rolling 🙂

Screenname: DrRae

Location: Atl ,GA

Age: 22

School: GA State U

Year in school (undergrad or grad/vet school): Jr/Sr undergrad

Major: Biology w/neurobiology/behavior specialty (pre-professional track)

If you have applied, where to, or if not where will you apply: Not applied, but will to UGA, U of TN, U of FL, U of CO, and probably NC state.

Year applied/or will apply: Will apply for 2006, I will graduate by the end of next summer (I think, I still have about 10 classes before I graduate) but I need the extra year to save up the $ so I won't have to work.

Hobbies (as if we have time for any 😉 Anything involving extreme or outdoor sports, reading, being by myself enjoying the peace and quiet (NEVER HAPPENS 😉

Favorite animal: Anything exotic or wildlife related, I love big cats and elephants

Any pets? 1 husky/aussie shep mix, 1 dsh, 1 mastiff pup due 8/14/04, 1 perch/tb gelding, and possibly adopting a friend's 4 ft savannah monitor

Classes still needed before applying (ex. microbio, biochem etc..): Microbiology, organic chem 1 and 2, bio-chem, and calculus, (plus a few neurobiology before I graduate, everything else is done)

Random info (whatever else you want to add): Hope you guys don't mind the poll, I'm just bored 🙂 BTW, don't forget to check out my journal page
http://journals.aol.com/raebe3/TheTRUTHAboutRae/

TTYS
DrRae
 
Well. I'm 22 and live in Cleveland, OH working on my undergrad at Cuyahoga Community College and Cleveland State University. I am a Junior basically majoring in Biology, but focusing on just required classes and actually will be applying with out an undertgrad degree to OSU. I also have an interest in animal behavior and have taken several non undergrad classes on the subject. I work for a training and behavior company.
I started filling out my online app for OSU last week, but it doesn't officially open until 7/1. I have O-Chem I & II and biochem left. I am taking O-Chem I currently. Favorite animals: also zoo exotics and parrots. I live with 2 cats.