Post II acceptance rates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

openstage

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I hate to add a new thread to this topic, but I can’t find where I have seen post interview acceptance rates? I’ve tried a few searches on these boards. Was it part of Limeyguydr interview tracker? Or data from MSAR? I know I saw it somewhere, but maybe it was just for one school and not a list of all. Please chime in or reply if you know where to search.

Members don't see this ad.

I hate to add a new thread to this topic, but I can’t find where I have seen post interview acceptance rates? I’ve tried a few searches on these boards. Was it part of Limeyguydr interview tracker? Or data from MSAR? I know I saw it somewhere, but maybe it was just for one school and not a list of all. Please chime in or reply if you know where to search.
POST II A rate HERE.

I pulled all of the data from US News and World Report

• Love
  • Hmm
Reactions: 12 users
Members don't see this ad :)
POST II A rate HERE.

I pulled all of the data from US News and World Report

Are these the same #'s from a prior year? I think last year UCLA also interviewed ~600, though I could be wrong.

Thanks for putting this together though. Very informative.

Last edited:
Are these the same #'s from a prior year? I think last year UCLA also interviewed ~600, though I could be wrong.

Thanks for putting this together though. Very informative.
they're the most updated data available. USNWR will update it again around March

Reactions: 1 user