Post-Interview Questions

Started by Cju101
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Cju101

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just finished up my first interview, and I had a couple post interview questions that maybe someone could help me on.....

1) Thank you e-mails...should i send them to the admissions office or the actual people who interviewed me. What if I cant find my interviewers e-mails (which i couldn't)?

2) Is the accaptence process similar to the PCAT grade report....what I mean is will pharmcas indicate if im accepted or not, before i get the actual acceptance/rejection notification from the school.
 
the school will let you know before pharmcas will, in fact some schools may never notify pharmcas of rejection of acceptance