Post Match call from Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

McSnappy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Question. Did any of you 'guys' get calls/email/survey from programs after match day from programs that say, "wtf, I thought you liked us best" or "what was your decision based on" or "what could we have done differently to sway someone like you in the future".

Curious, b/c it has all turned into one big game of... I really like you, do you like me best and a based on what you know, how high would rank us..

I kinda feel like an undergrad after a very long night of beer before whiskey who wakes up next to something you don't want to be seen with and go coyote and chew your arm off before 'it' wakes up so you can leave.

I realize they are 'happy' they didn't get someone that didn't want to come here, but out of my interviews, I would be happy at most of my top 4. Kinda like taking someone home after beer only. ;)

Members don't see this ad.

No calls but I got some post-match e-mail surveys... It was kind of a strange thing to fill out. I'm not sure what demographic they send them out to (i.e. top 10% of their rank list, etc.).

Much like the coyote-ugly chick you made the mistake of banging, you just ignore them until they go away.

In the end, you ain't marrying her. She knows it.

And, they got a name for the ones who persist: stalker. In this case, you can fire off an email to the NRMP naming the program who won't leave you alone if they persist... which they won't.

Ignore it.

-copro

Members don't see this ad :)
Much like the coyote-ugly chick you made the mistake of banging, you just ignore them until they go away.

In the end, you ain't marrying her. She knows it.

And, they got a name for the ones who persist: stalker. In this case, you can fire off an email to the NRMP naming the program who won't leave you alone if they persist... which they won't.

Ignore it.

-copro

Thnx copro. Pretty much what I was doing. If it's a home program, does it change your answer?

I kinda feel like an undergrad after a very long night of beer before whiskey who wakes up next to something you don't want to be seen with and go coyote and chew your arm off before 'it' wakes up so you can leave.

Your misogynistic thoughts and blog here is somehow acceptable, but my concerns are unfounded? You're shortsighted man.