Post-Match Correspondence

About the Ads

Skrubz

Not your scut monkey
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 9, 2003
Palo Alto, CA
    the residency coordinator called me thursday evening to say "congratulations" and let me know to expect a package friday. turns out they overnight fed ex'ed a polo with "stanford anesthesia" on it.

got an email on friday from a UIC alumna at my prelim saying "welcome" but no official contact yet.

nchhabra

Fellow
    7+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Sep 15, 2002
    1. Fellow [Any Field]
      Originally posted by Himanshusingh
      Have most of you at least received some sort of "WELCOME"message from the anesthesia program you matched at?? I'm still waiting.....

I am waiting with you. I haven't received anything or heard from the place I matched for anesthesia, however I received an email from the prelim medicine program, which is at the same school.

ryanbeckworth

7+ Year Member
      15+ Year Member
      Apr 11, 2001
        Haven't heard a peep from my prelim or res. Called the prelim, though, for info on housing, and they told me they had a welcome package coming at the end of the week.

Weird to not have heard at least via e-mail after a week, though, from the res.

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.