Post Match Thank Yous

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CuSn.C12H22O11

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Before interviews, I did an away rotation at a smallish program with a really friendly PD who I grew close to. They called me to let me know that I would definitely match at the program. However, after a lot of thought I told them that I really loved my time at the program and appreciated all they did for me, but I hoped to live elsewhere for family reasons. I ended up matching at my top choice, but still want to thank them again and let them know where I ended up. Did anyone else have an issue like this, if so how did you phrase it?

Thanks!