China and Eastern Asia Post-MBBS from China, Next stop Hong Kong

Started by ghotane_d
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ghotane_d

i lost my way but am back
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Here's my story:
I am a non-chinese Hong Kong resident studying in Mainland China in English medium. Recently I finished my 4th year and am starting my practical year here in my university's hospital. Next year I will be graduating from here and am looking forward to work in Hong Kong.
__________________________________________________________________

So what are the procedures that I have to apply and undergo after graduation from here? I know about the HKMLE examinations but I need further details and information. I mean internship and all etc. etc. which are needed.
Thanks in advance 🙂
 
Last edited: