Post-Nova Interview Feedback and Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tazzaras

Tall Indian
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had my interview at NOVA on March 10 and I have to say that I was very pleased with my visit there. The campus is really nice and so are the people, they try everything to make sure that you don't have any questions about the school and how it works. I had a question because I was thinking about writing thank you letters to the teachers that interviewed me and was wondering if a written letter mailed would be better than a simple email thanking them.

Members don't see this ad.

A personalized email to the doctors that you interviewed with and the administators you spoke with for some time goes a long way. The aceptance/review process is an ongoing process so a letter may not arrive in time.

Tazzaras said:
I had my interview at NOVA on March 10 and I have to say that I was very pleased with my visit there. The campus is really nice and so are the people, they try everything to make sure that you don't have any questions about the school and how it works. I had a question because I was thinking about writing thank you letters to the teachers that interviewed me and was wondering if a written letter mailed would be better than a simple email thanking them.

Hi Tazzaras, I have an interview in April with NOVA and I was hoping you can give me some insights of what I might expect. What kinds of questions did they ask you, and what else goes on throughout the 5 hours. How many interviewers did you have? Also, can you give me some tips to where I should stay while I'm there? Thanks you!!!! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
pl512 said:
Hi Tazzaras, I have an interview in April with NOVA and I was hoping you can give me some insights of what I might expect. What kinds of questions did they ask you, and what else goes on throughout the 5 hours. How many interviewers did you have? Also, can you give me some tips to where I should stay while I'm there? Thanks you!!!! :)

Hey PL 512,

When's your interview? Mine's on April 7th. I'm coming from BC, Canada so it's a long (and expensive!) way to go. What are your stats if you don't mind me asking?
I haven't gotten my OAT scores back yet but Nova's received them. My GPA is a 3.0. I've also worked for an optometrist full time for a year.

Hope to hear from you soon and good luck! :)

SuperSara said:
Hey PL 512,

When's your interview? Mine's on April 7th. I'm coming from BC, Canada so it's a long (and expensive!) way to go. What are your stats if you don't mind me asking?
I haven't gotten my OAT scores back yet but Nova's received them. My GPA is a 3.0. I've also worked for an optometrist full time for a year.

Hope to hear from you soon and good luck! :)

Hi SuperSara! My interview is not till April 19th. Good luck to you on your interview, let me know how it went!